Monday, October 28, 2013

HALLOWEEN

So everyone its HALLOWEEN time, literally the only the time of year where you can take candy from not so perfect strangers!  But sadly I will not be trick or treating.  Now I'm going to touch upon a very touchy subject: when is someone to old to Trick or Treat?  Well my answer is NEVER!  Your never to old to Trick or Treat, never! Trick or Treat 'till your dead for all I care. (That would make a really legit outfit, I mean seriously really old guy, wrinkles and everything? XD)  Surpirsingly I've never been to a Halloween party, (Am I missing out?  Let me know?) 


My favorite Halloween costume has to have been when I dressed up as Ash from the Pokemon series!  XD
(Love POKEMON) 






The BEST candy I have ever managed to "haul in" has to have been a Whatcamacallit (Hope I spelled that write.)  Those things are like pure delciousness in your mouth. 




Alright people, I personally LOVE TO CARVE PUMPKINS!!!!!!  And yes I did carve one this year, (It was one of those theater mask that are half happy-half sad.) 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you're missing out on Halloween parties! They're sooo fun. :b

    ReplyDelete