Monday, November 4, 2013

TOPIC OF MY CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALRIGHTY THEN PEOPLE HERES WHATS UP TODAYS!!! (YES I"M USING I"M USING IMPROPER GRAMMER/SPELLING, BUT I"M HAVING A RANT MOMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So people yesterday I watched a movie, (*GASP* REALLY I WATCHED A MOVIE *GASP*)  It was called "The Forsaken" , Just to let you all know, IT WAS FREAKIN' AMAZIN' (I almost spelled grekin' instead of freakin'. :3 ).


Just so you all know, the blond guy is a Vampire hunter (he was infected (he keeps it under control by taking a special drug.)  and he's hunting down the vamp ("Forsaken") that bit him)  and the black haired guy is Sean. (He's just an unsuspecting guy who picks up the blond vampire hunter and get involved to help kill the Forsaken.)  More or less awesomeness occurs, bad guys lose and good guys win.  Sean and Blond vampire hunter go on their world wide vampire hunt.  So yeah that concludes my random rant.
:3





KITTY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment