Monday, November 11, 2013

Why is it important to be honest?

 
So I bet your all wondering, how honest am I?  Well I will admit that I do lie a little bit,  So yeah I do believe there are times when you can lie a little bit.  I do believe though, if your invloved in any sort of crime or are a witness to something (anything) then you should tell the absoulte truth and nothing but the truth.  It is extra important to tell the truth when theirs someone else's reputation/life is at stake.  No I have never lied to get something I wanted, I've lied to get out of trouble and stay out of trouble but never to get somehting.  If I had to guess how many times a week I lie, I would guess anywhere frome once to twice.  The only people I tend to lie to is my step-father, (mostly because we really don't get along.)  But yes I believe its important to always tell the truth, call me a hypocrate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment